Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Happeningg

Badminton!
hehehehahah!Played badminton today.YayyYAYAY!!But I was really bad.Everyone looks and plays like a pro.I need to play some more.Meeting ppl-yay yay!Thx W!

gibberish-confused-type-justtype-journal-lovejournal-work-life-robotic-life-character change-maturity
That is my split second thoughtflow.

I feel that I have lost my sense of humour.Last Sun,was in the train when seated next to me were 2 guys and in front of me,a mother and her daughter.Now,my face has turned cold,zombified and serious.(maybe just that day)The little girl is just remarkable.She could engage with all three of us,one after another,she hunt us down.I was the last(seated furthest from her and opposite her mom)-but after few stops down the journey,I started giggling and laughing and smiling.All three of us,from straight face strangers,became laughing humans.She wittily asks us,'where is my nose?and points to her head'is it here?oh yes..oh no..look here,see this..etc etc etc...and on and on and on'.This little girl makes sure she looks at each of us and demands respond.In my heart, I thank her for making my journey that day feel so good-after a long day.

I used to be that little girl. :) :)
Thanks,girl, for letting me know that it's always good to make someone smile again!And to make me smile and laugh!

2 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, a smile can move mountains...
any plans for CNY yet?

 
At 12:36 AM, Blogger mistyJo Anne said...

Hi SOongHern..
hehe this blog's so Aussie =) .. The last time I remember folks like this was when I was in a train, when the ABo's and their gang cameby for free joy-rides. They are always so carefree jor..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home