Friday, February 10, 2006

Kalyana Mitras

I shld quickly blog-to say I'm allrite.:) Of course,u know I'm lying.LOL!What i'm saying is,I -will-be allrite.Waves,remember?It just happens that I have decided to write during one of its troughs...which I normally don't do.Theoretically;always retain happy tots,n unhappy ones,why remember em?Like a sine graph,if u draw a line on its peak,u'll maintain a steady peak!cewah!

Work
So many things happening.I'm into my 7th week as an analyst,and on the 8th week,my last week.Just today,my manager tells me that I have a presentation to do soon.Cool.Nervous as I may sound,I am looking forward to an opportunity to voice out.After this,job hunt again...or full time study,I don't know.Lingo again.

How was work?Great manager!Work well with her and I should say;with confidence,that I have delivered what she expected from me.One major glitch,which threw me back once but apart from that,I shld say,it was allrite.:) Good effort.Only thing;communication wise...I've learnt loads of swearing words.LOL!

They have gotten 'used' to my presence,and it's nice to feel 'accepted'amongst them.I wonder if they've got other positions in store for me since my 'project' has come to an end?Oh,I hope so but shldn't put my hopes in too high.One thing for sure,they all talk damn much.Or rather,I prefer not to talk as much during work and just merely focus on work(boring beancounter,tat's what I am).

4 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger cmeel said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger cmeel said...

Cewah (learned this new word from u. hehe...), your first para covers your understanding dharmically, universally, theoretically and mathematically!

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger feichai said...

Hahah - dharmically, universally, "practically" and mathematically! But I think it's Advanced Mathematically! Don't think we learn sin graphs in Modern Maths :P

Anyways, my aunt runs a student place in Melb. Hawtorne hour - she could use a steady pair of hands like yours ;) Lemme know

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Songie said...

:) :) :) thxxx.....feichai,u've a knack for saying astounding messages,both this and the last one.ML,as usual,my positive powerhouse.lol!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home