Thursday, February 16, 2006

SmileyBlog

Before I get bombarded by many more witty comments.....I'm doing good.Next week last week of work.Uncertainty again.What was making me so upset?Uncertainty.But I used to be v.excited over change.Guess I'm in need of something certain in my life.That can never be the case in life.Another thing which made me feel lingo up is the fact that I'm more than a quarter century old and am single.Go on,laugh.If I dare to write it here,it means I dare to be laughed at.Only now that it dawned upon me to look for someone.Late?Yea,but I had(cewah...'had' ler now) excellent,fantastic,fabulous single years and I realize,I have enjoyed enough. :)

Blabberings on my life has taken all over me.Wanting this wanting that,I want more more more!How chocking and how strangling that feels.Yesterday,I wrote down a list of blessings in disguise for me and I need to do that more often.Like ML,'little butterfly,how nice of u to flutter by' (or something like that). Happy thoughts,always worth retaining.

I'm v.v.blessed to have met extremely important ppl here.Mr&MrsK and NL(hsemate).Now,I'm meeting J,who will organize a short trip with another friend on Sat to Warburton-the forest monastery.I AM SO EXCITED!!Next week,FW will come over to visit.Time for uplifteing mood again.SURFING BOARD...HIT THE WAVESSSSS!!

Back to the singular word.If ppl like Imn can find a wife...why can't I??LOL!!HAHA!!But it's true.I guess,I'll meet someone,but if not,I shldn't sweat about it because it's YOUR LOSS!lol.... cewah, konfident la now. Boy I miss Lini&Fadz.

3 of my ex-hsemates are getting married this year(AnE,SH,SY).I was moved to tears(out of happiness,I ASSURE U)...because of their commitment & determination to make it through with their spouse.3 weddings in a year!Overwhelming!SO HAPPY FOR YOU THREE!AGH!*****beaming & smiling******

Sadhu also for mood change.For the courage to keep on typing and for the people around me.Thank you.*bows down low*

4 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"its their loss".......wah, kembang:)

 
At 4:07 AM, Blogger Songie said...

my,same goes for you as well. *winks*

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger cmeel said...

Only a guy with Xtremely good karma can have u! :)

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Songie said...

ml,stop putting my hopes too high only to see it come crashing down.:) Dear friend,thx for being around,though...hehe..*hugz*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home