Monday, February 13, 2006

TurnTurnTurn

Turnturnturn!!moodchangeturn!

EppyburpychirpiebloopieSongie back again!(I hope!)
:) Hugz to all-thx so much.Been a rough week for me,I don't deny it's still rough but,hopefully,in due time,will be better.

SriLankan Youth Support Movement
Mr&MrsK got me involved in the Youth Support Movement.Last sunday,I was asked to give a short sharing session on my past experiences with WW9,Incovar,YouthCamp,blabla.Mainly focusing on WW9,though.WHOH!Inspired the youth,and I'm asked to aid them in establishing the youth group.Now,I'm involved in the group thing.lol!Thx MrsK for asking me to do this!yay!!

BSV
Finally,met J and went to BSV.Talk given by Msian ex-monk?lol!This Sat,going to monastery.I'm glad.Thx J!!!

As for things happening..yea..it's all happening.I am starting to count my blessings again.Excellent life,excellent...uplifting mood again.Again,thx to all.Suddenly I realize,this blog is becoming too community..scaryyy....happy bcoz I know there's feichai,miracle8,mistyjo,cmeel,pikachu around to keep me accompanied(occassionally,wacky comments from ade/iman,supportive ones from FM,wli).I am so glad,I'm not alone but u all are around!~~I FEel GoOOD~~ (tadatada tada da...yknow the song..)

Yknow why I was upset ah?Stupid reason ler.Next time I write about it-when I am able to laugh at myself.For now,not yet.

Pianopiano piano...the most ingenious instrument ever invented!!(of course,now,it's all the synthesizers,digital surround sound instruments which is far more extreme..la..)This coming semester-jengjengjeng....haven't enrolled for my '20th and 21st century' subject.Wat will unfold???? Blackeyedpeas as an assignment??!I don't mind NoDoubt!lol.

blieblablie..like this.bleck..after calling MAPA just now...

5 Comments:

At 11:02 PM, Blogger mistyJo Anne said...

Thankyou Soong for the chat.. was great.


Neeeded the
"Z"apping back to reality.

:)

 
At 4:31 AM, Blogger Songie said...

hugz hugz hugz again. :) we're both zapped...

 
At 5:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Songie,
I sort of know why you were upset. Just to let you know... I have been through that type of scenario before, so I know how you feel. Don't let it get in the way of your work and studies though.
Stay happy!
Hugz

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger cmeel said...

Ah, BSV! :) Sounds very familiar. ;)

What's WW9? World War 9?! Hehe :p

 
At 5:00 AM, Blogger Songie said...

it's worldweek9,the multicultural event held in RMIT 2002. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home