Saturday, February 18, 2006

LOL!!

Early morning,sms mom:
"Dear MAPA,will be going to the forest monastery where the monks live.Will go with a temple friend.He will drive there with his friends.It is one and half hour journey."

2nd sms:
"It is going to be interesting because the monks there are serious and wise.I will take photos.Lent camera from neel.Have good day yourself ok!Love-SHern"

Mom replied:
"Wild animals r dangerous do not go near n touch them pls be careful"

15mins later,2nd sms:
"Sorry monks I thought shortform is monkey u know my englishlah I just wake up when I hear yr sms voice brain still blur..Sorry!!"

LAUGH OUT LOUD...ROLLING OFF FLOOR...GIGGLING...!!

3 Comments:

At 5:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My GosH!
Monks=Monkeys? Hahahahahahaha
But nevertheless, a good start to a brand new week yeah?
Hugs

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger jo said...

wakakakakakakaka.. she's cute

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger cmeel said...

LOL. :D
Key-uuuuuuuute!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home