Friday, February 17, 2006

12.30pm Printout

Date: 17/2/06 (12.30pm at AE blogging away…)

Dearest Journal,

I am determined to make the ‘blog mood’ change back to a lighter and brighter colour again. Was reading my past blogs, especially on those where I had just recently arrived to Aus. Chirpy, bubbly, happy Songie! May I have the strength to continue doing what I love and have courage, confidence and determination. May I constantly count my blessings and not overwhelm myself with unnecessary worries and negativity. I understand that my optimism and energy is essential, not only for myself, but that it influences everyone around me as well. Things will flow accordingly and that it is just my greed and impatience which is getting in the way. Everything happens at the right time, right moment, right place and that, May I constantly remind myself time and again how good things have turned out for me all my life. I am still a V. LUCKY girl. ^-^

May my friends find strength in solving their problems and in subsiding their worries.
Thank you J for the excellent conversation which inspires me, encourages me and help me clear the fog in my head and providing a window of opportunity to understand the Dhamma at a deeper level.
Thank you Mr&MrsK for boundless support and for being surrogate parents to me.
Thank you NL for being patient with me, for such care and concern that I am deeply touched by the kindness and compassion shown to me. For being tolerant over my behaviour and for being such a great housemate, family, friend, confidante and for being that black-dot-in-the-diamond only found in that-deep-blue-ocean which only you claim yourself to be! I am honoured and blessed to have been meeting great housemates all my life and you’re certainly one of them. (includes, Jo,SF,Eln,HW,AnE,SH,SY,D,NL)
Thank you SF&Kw for the care n concern; for that little miracles which you both have given me.

Metta to all-love and best wishes to all from me again. I’m sorry for being so self absorbed lately and that I will continue to inspire, compose beautiful strings of words until the day I expire. 

Family-MaPaBeeKoKak-I love you all dearly dearly dearly. Nobody bully my family or I’ll kick u. Utmost importance: Health, Peace & Less Worry amongst one another.
ElnFW-May u find satisfaction&passion in things that you do.
JoA,Jo,MY,BK,ML,FM,Lini-May u be surrounded with love&happiness
Fadz,SY,Ad,Imn,Ginni,Nghbr-Kreen&Dan-Positivity,courage,kindness showered onto u in times of need.
EK-that you land urself in a wonderful job n great family prospects lying ahead of you
Ppl in AE-Excellent ppl in trying to make things work for the company. Thank you for the opportunity,MH,Nk,Jck,Jf1,Jf2(all ze great managers).Supportive colleagues/friends-Leonor,Kaye,Dle,Kim;wonderful experience.

Life ooh Life! Can’t wait to organize myself for a retreat. Oh pls.

3 Comments:

At 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww thats so sweet. Thank you for being such a great person and may you find eternal happiness in everything that you do. :D

 
At 4:14 AM, Blogger Songie said...

No no..not great at all.Learning...eternal happiness?N/A.lol!Ah BK..tx for being around. :) Although we have only met 1 time,but u're dear friend. :)

 
At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Canon EOS 5D [url=http://thisnews.ru/2012/07/bezrabotica-v-evrozone-dostigla-rekorda.html]thisnews[/url] Как составлять номенклатуру дел
HP разбираем печку лишняя деталь [url=http://aloudthink.ru/]aloudthink[/url] президент отель
словари к ARCHPR [url=http://xchild.ru/]http://xchild.ru/[/url] цветники
ambient [url=http://mydepression.info/postchelovek-sverxchelovek-transhuman/]Психологические тренинги[/url] фотографии российского марсохода

 

Post a Comment

<< Home