Monday, March 06, 2006

Weekend

Full-on!Study?Nope *embarrassed* Fun?Yea.The most bizzarre thing;I went clubbing on sat nite and to the forest monastery on sunday.How odd.All in all,a real full-on day definitely.Cleaning up,groceries,-clubbing.lol....but all good fun.Thx to Alx for the company along w Dle n Gang.

Two extremes in 2 days is pretty intense.Lucky thing,there's always Monday.Got a book to read and review by Wed.Will do that soon.Loads of stuffs to do but still bumming around.

This morning,wokeup,re-organize myself a little,and by noon,shld head off to the library for listening and reading.Music again!

Ajahn (n gang),well,they're really inspiring monks.The inspiration to meditate and practice;just overwhelming.Somehow,being serious is something I need to work really really really hard on.(do I want that?Me?Serious?)N now,meeting ppl like J&A-serious practitioner,really makes all things put into right perspective.Guess,I'll just skip along and happily find the right mix for me in my own special brew.

Change.Change.Change.The change in me,apparent?Gradual?For the better?Worse?
Bloggy mood-(rather,lazy mood?) another one of those days to crap...

1 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Blogger mistyJo Anne said...

wohoo.. Sounds hectic enough! :)While you have fun in the metropolitan, Im stuck with the books and plants.. check out my site, posted new stuff, movies & flowers mainly.. Trying to recapture & share the beauty lor.. for some people who say wanna come visit me , but never one :p..

anyways.. have fun. need to time catch up:-) , thou pretty hard to interact online this week, tons of stuff-issues with the students..

anyways..
Till then.. do drop me a note:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home