Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Dhamma Everyday

Dhamma Everyday.It's new everyday.It's a challenge everyday.

Retreat:
Learnt something.Passing thoughts.Everyday thoughts.The fickleness and shortness of it became apparent during the retreat.Realize the significance of the word -passing thoughts- In addition,the 32parts of the body,worth remembering and worth contemplating.

Describe:
I did my walking meditation on the plank floor.Especially the 'old' ones,where the creaking sound is v.obviously heard.Good meditation object-for me,at least.It really helped me zoom into focus.This time round,the sit was so much better as compared to the one day retreat I went with ML n HX,where at tat time,it was just plain-difficult.

Practicing is really tough.I know I've got a long way to go.But,despite that,in this life,the best thing that can ever happen to me is the understanding and practice of the Dhamma.(how much,how correct or how deep,I am not too sure!)This is THE most precious thing I hold and will NEVER trade with anything else.

Another thing:Perhaps,given a choice,since I know I'll 'be back' again;in my next life,I probably would want to be a female again.(But,with the determination,strength and aspiration to 'excel' even greater than before.)(bodhisattva??:))

I miss my Pa and Ma.But I can't describe how lucky I am to be here.It's not one's choice,is it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home