Friday, March 10, 2006

Type

8am- Need to get to work.Love my job, love my work, love my colleagues,don't really like the situation but am learning learning learning.Observing observing observing.Sit and wait,wait and see.Gibberish?Only time will tell.

Busy bee,busy as can be.Don't judge the way I write,don't criticize the way I speak,or express myself.It's not me anyway,just happen,that,at that time,the words are formed and blurted out.For good intention,I hope(most times).

PO-was asked to do a camp on the 24th weekend.The weekend before that,meditation retreat and this weekend,MrK has events lined up for me.Life is getting back to 'normal'...busy bee busy me.In between,essay writings,tutoring&..

ooOOooOo...late late late!

1 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Blogger mistyJo Anne said...

Boost it up gurl! =)

CHeerioeS .
XoXo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home