Saturday, March 11, 2006

Mindfulness

Awareness of the breath.Sounds so simple but- :)
May I practice diligently.May I realize the importance of this practice and constantly remind myself to be mindful.It is v.v.v. important.

I left the fire on the stove on yesterday. :( Careless me.I'm sure NL must have skipped a heartbeat.I'm so sorry.Again-mindfulness.Lack of it can really kill.Sigh.What can do,try again.I know,I might not be so lucky the next time.I'm really sorry.

It's really peaceful,where I am staying. :) Beautiful morning,beautiful day.Breakfast:Cornflakes,muesli&milk &yoghurt.Lunch:At MrK's place,most probably rice n curry,vege.Evening,need to get groceries,the fridge is empty.Running out of ideas.Maybe this weekend,bake tarts & clean the unit a bit.

I like being around ppl.I like to talk,have good laugh and smile.How can I be serious?Enjoy having ppl around and sharing ideas,opinions,dreams and aspirations.I am attracted to happy ppl,joyful ppl,positive & kind ppl.And,boy,have I met so many!

One different thing over here is that,although there are nice ppl around here but the 'contact' space is lesser.Ppl here appreciate the distance-respect the peace.Not much of -mind-other-ppl's-business- issue here.In comparison to the place where I was born in,the ur-business-is-my-business scenario occur ever so often.(aw,cmon,u know we care,kind of thing!lol!)Maybe it's just the situation I am in right now.Not wide enough data to draw a conclusion.

Enuf-dreaming.Back-to-watching ze breth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home