Saturday, March 25, 2006

StoryTime

So-so day today.Determined to learn music.Borrowed heaps of books-practiced drumming to improve on rhythmic skills just now.My essays?Still not done.Music essays are;geez;I don't know what to say how I 'feel' sometimes.Cmon!I rather work on manuscripts and tell u the pattern on it.Watever.

The above para?Total rubbish.lol.

What has been happening?
-Growing up.Growing old.Tat's what has been happening.Don't know wat to type actually,but find that I wanna say something.Mm..Let me recollect my thoughts.

Middle Path
It is important to do things moderately.(bUT!I demand perfection).
To be humble.To be grateful.To reflect and learn.To enjoy life's little treasures sometimes.To stop!And look.
To accomplish any task given-with utmost respect,diligence and commitment.
To bring myself to halt whenever nasty thoughts arises.Most importantly,let the thought dissolve away and not bring it to the mouth/action.
Whatever happens next week,shall see.
Eyes droopy,but cracking head still-
Important-WISDOM-to talk when I am required to,to type when I want to,to act when I need to.
Patience - patience. One step at a time.One step at a time.

Current Commitments and Area of Focus
-Music;learning and reading the theoretical aspect of music/musicology.Listening on drastic 20th 21st music.Compiling teaching materials in accordance to syllabus and resourcing the 'best' methods of imparting musical knowledge.

-work;Want to help the company.Make full use of me pls.I'm at your service.Contributing my part-as much as I am allowed to and am able to.I hope everyone at workplc feel at ease;not shaken or stressed out.Wave of uplifting morale-pls come!

-POWill make this future commitment again.Know they are in desperate need of volunteers--but,I am really tight in schedule right now.Will volunteer again maybe in few months' time.

-MrK's thesisOn going process.

-This blog!I am committed to continue blogging regardless of circumstances.Open-ness is crucial and imparting experience and good thoughts is important not only for myself but for anyone who need tat dose of 'mental boost'.haha!Sudden wacky thought.It is important to me,to be able to keep on typing and keep my friends (and family?!)in-link with my life.

ok! enough.Too tired now. Really blurry----- zzzZZZZZ (tomorrrow closing of Commonwealth games...shld I go?.....mm.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home