Saturday, April 01, 2006

Blog

Okay.I'll finally blog.Not exactly sure wat I wanna say,no topic in particular.(Mm.I wonder if there are any suggestions)....

Actually,nowadays,I just do my thang and move on.I don't 'think' that much no more.So,result?Don't know what to say!For example: I wake up early to work.At work,I am a very kiasu person,which means,I don't have time to have 'conversations' and stuff,because I just work,work and work!Being in the position where I am right now,I feel privileged for the opportunity to learn-tremendous.And when I say opportunity,no kidding.Snapshot:I am allowed to work my way like an 'auditor',asking ppl's job scope to draw out the work process for the firm(and identify area of improvement).Given the access to the system to do analytical work on inventory level(on the broadest scope to its very downright nitty gritty) and reporting.In the coming week,involved in purchasing,implementation of their structural change as well.Many more.I just feel that I cannot ask for more.This is a heavenly workplace for me to learn--and deeply inspire me to be a management accountant in the future.I am just -SADHU!!for this la!hahha!Gives me a sense of dignity and that my work is valued-- so.... aww..finally.How long will this enjoyment last?

Mm-- My mobile phone is almost dead now.I can only send sms.Chat?if it' only one way conversation yes---I think the mobile phone realized that I talk too much.So,must train me to listen more.^-^

Next: my grammar is bad.I'm getting fatter.I'm enjoying music!!Freaky musicology class-but am learning learning and learning.Now,I'm getting the hang of music theorists and the IMPORTANCE of music analysis.Cool-adrenalin rush,heart pumping hard.Keywords:Postmodernism,research methods,musicology,neo-classicism,serialism,modernism,decentralization,tonality,
atonality...fuih.Bombastic bombastic mr bOmBAStic!

Music: I was given new group theory class grade 4 the other day and had a teacher 'sit in' to listen to my class.Flattery..haha!For now,Grade 1-4,I'm OKAY OKAY.Grade 5-6,ON THE WAY.Grade 7-8,NO WAY!
HAPPY APRIL FOOLS' DAY. :) Huggies to all.

1 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Blogger mistyJo Anne said...

Hi Soong!
Wow. Gud stuff , working & moving on..Looks like the wheels are turning again.. 'Just do it gal', from NIKE!

Constant thoughtz of the current & future ok ! keep the rest glowing ;)wei.. Bhawani's got a blog too check it out : http://www.colourmysoul.blogspot.com/

nice write up on :You Tell On Yourself ;-), keep in touch chicks..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home