Monday, April 10, 2006

Blog oh Blog!My Refuge!

Rant away..type away....think away! I dont' care what you think anymore!

Many things in my head right now.Not in particular order but am in the postgrad room,with own printer(there's only me n another lady)..and I love mondays!This is the day when I am comfortably ME!Reorganize myself-dwelve into the world of music and plan for the week ahead. :)

What does it take to be in a relationship?Is it all happiness?Confusion and attachment is more likely.How pessimistic to think of it that way but I believe,to some extent,there is some truth in that statement.Do I really want to be single all my life?Do I really want to get myself into one?Why am I occupying my thoughts on such crappy thoughts?I guess such questions may pop up once in a while in my head and I am,after all, a person, too.

I have a presentation coming up soon-in a couple of hours' time.All prepared actually.Spent the whole day on this-500 word essay,listening to the 4 movements of his Piano Sonata #2 and work on the 3 slides presentation on Darius Milhaud.(pronounced as Darius-mee-oh).Now,moving on to my 300word essay(critical annotation) on Schubert-'Piano four hands:Schubert and the performance of gay male desire'.Don't ask.After this essay,should work on my thesis proposal (500word) and my Bela Bartok essay-(don't ask,how many words...)

geez..so many words....... *gulp*

2 Comments:

At 6:16 AM, Blogger feichai said...

Words - hahha. I don't think you will be short of any! Look at your blog :D

 
At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jia you ah Songie!
:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home