Thursday, April 06, 2006

Zombified

Day in Day out Day in Day out

Slept 9 hrs yesterday-sure was lazy.I'm like tat sometimes-when there are just TOO many things to do,I just sleep.Especially during exam period...even worse.I guess it's just overwhelming to think that I have things to do day in day out.But-all is good.Always say:Work is good,work is good, eh my? :) Like wat MY's grandma's wise word yea:no work,no money.hahaha! Hit straight to the heart man.

I've got an extension for my essay-which means it is only due 23rd June.Which also means-can I go home by then?Maybe not?The more important question is;how much can I save without going home...mind u,I have been talking about going back since December.So,juggling this question-

I also realize that my form of writing ought to change.Although I was able to express myself as best I could,earlier, but it was in a Msian way and my lecturers simply couldn't understand my manglish.Now,I need to form my words in a much more proper manner-but yet,maintain originality of thought?This semester is tough...pondering...

Sri Lankan Cultural Dance

Went for a Sri Lankan cultural performance on Sunday in the Hall in Uni(organized by the SriLankan Cultural Society of Vic s'thing like tat).Mr&MrsK got me complimentary tickets and little did I know,I was one of the VIPs there as well.Lucky thing I wore my punjabi suit(light yellow one).So,during the intermission,there was this part where we went on stage(backstage actually) to have some sort of 'refreshments'.The whole dance lasted 3 hrs.Pretty lengthy.My hsemate,NL,went for the cultural dance thingy as well.Geez,talk about coincidence.On top of that,he went with a gang of friends.

I had to rush from my day trip to Bodhivana(forest monastery)earlier that morning.Not rush actually,but,I spent a great amount of time getting to the monastery and the journey back,stop over the creek,which was simply-breathtaking.

Mm..to think back,yea,I had a pretty interesting SUndAY. :) :)

It's getting colder this week-weather change-probably moodchange as well.Somehow or rather,I'm a bit lazy to get out of bed-to work today.Ahh..it's only Thursday!And blogging to -whinge!lol!

Ah Life!*HUGGZZZ*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home