Sunday, April 23, 2006

Refuge

Dearest Blog,

Sunday morning.I've gotta get my steerings right again.Been slacking a lot.Heaps lot.Not as focused as before.I like Bela Bartok but not reading it.
---

*went for a 3 round walk* (well,at least a start!-then came back and gorged in ricebubbles n milk--slaps forehead)
---

NL-My hsemate
He brought me to the hospital school to have a look after grocery shopping.Wow.How does it feel like to be put under pressure-to save lives-and do that for a living?*Shudders at the thought*Total respect man. *Sadhu!*There,in the library-Chinese doctors wanting to practice here in Aus,studying and discussing-whoh.Deeply inspiring- to see someone diligently studying and learning-to serve and help others.I think,it's a privilege to be given the opportunity to study medicine.(Actually,I don't 'think',it's a fact.)So,to stay w someone who studies all the time-most times,I feel really guilty if I don't do something useful! lol!!! :)
Great motivation,huh?(undue influence)

IMN
CONGRATULATIONS...baby boy! http://david.ishs.net
Excellent!!

I gtg- Mr K's place
Oh yea:Got me thinking-I nearly killed NL n myself on sat.Left the gas on-how serious is that??U won't see me blogging anymore if it wasn't for him-to go to the kitchen for a snack.Where is/was my mind??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home