Saturday, May 06, 2006

Rant Away

'SONG!YOU THINK TOO MUCH'!

That's what I get when I say what goes through my head.

But I feel too yknow.I know I can get a job much better than what I am currently holding and I know there won't be much problems in getting one decent job-which pays my rent.I can take care of myself,no worries.

But,I feel for the ppl in the company.Not the mgmt but the whole situation.It bugs me.And I can't help it.For me,I can leave anytime,but most of them can't.What do you say when you hear one factory worker tell a story:

One-Life in a manufacturing company
'X needs to go back to the Phillipines urgently...his mom just died for god's sake,can u pls speed up the procedures'.
Supervisor replies: 'His mom is long dead,nothing much he can do,can he?So?'.(not the real story,but the outline is something like this)
Makes u want to slap the supervisor across his face if you hear the whole story or in such a situation.

Two
They{mgmt} won't be here for long,song.they just want to make their resume look good,and then,move on.They dont care about what we do here in the factory-we just have to sit it through a couple of yrs and they will be gone.Meantime,we have to be patient.

I grow up amongst factory workers.Ma teaches me to listen to their rants.
Why do one study so much,earn so many degrees,work in biggy companies,hold super high positions...but cannot even relate to people?That's how the management is right now.
Is this what education do to us?High IQ,Disgustingly low EQ?

Makes me wanna hold a damn high position and show em all how it's all done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home