Thursday, June 01, 2006

240

Okay,240th Entry-This one shall be an honest open pour-my-heart-out blog.Just bcoz of the number 240.

Interview
I failed an interview today as a management accountant in a diamond company bcoz of a math question.(Maybe there r other reasons but this was what I have been told.)Interesting coz I really wld like to know the calculation to this.
20 diamond 0.85 carat $1.16 each ,at $1000 per carat.Pls calculate the cost.
Sigh..there's more to it.- personality test (Hogan assessment)

Other interview?
Awaiting for a bank-asst manager position, lol..don't bet on it coz I'm competing with other 600 applicants. :) :)

Dear angel's visit
ML is here!!(W HX,n b4,Her Parents).Soothing to the soul...having such a great friend to be around. :)

Others
Other happenings which is not convenient for me to disclose.

Life oooOOOH life...
Beautiful life, still. :) I wish all well, I wish myself well too.

People
I made a new friend-Cln, 60+ year old ex-lecturer of my uni in Econs. He is a dear fellow and I visited his house.(His wife is also lecturer and super genius,that's what I have been told).Cln is a dear man...and I feel v.comfortable having a 'grandpa/papa' around who can help me.

Okay.. nice blog :)

2 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger feichai said...

Dear.. your post are always nice ;)

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Songie said...

hi feichai! v. comforting to see ur msg. :) *hugz to u!* are u still so 'fei?'..must live up to the name ahh??dun la...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home