Friday, June 23, 2006

Weighing the Scale

Ah!Breath of fresh air!!Finally completed my essay!!Now,officially,I'm on a holiday.I've got another paper/semester to go - and then,graduate with a 'Postgraduate Diploma in Music Studies'!! yippee!! :)

What happened to my Masters,u say?
Well,siaran tergendala..harap maaf....sekian terima kasih.(Translated as: Due to unforeseen circumstances,pls bear with me,I apologize for any misconception.Thank u.)In other words...on-hold.

Meantime,let's weigh the scale.What scale?Pros n Cons being in Aus for ie,more than 6mths.

Pros
1)Social friends increasing-and they're those who will be here for at least the next 3-5 years.So,it's good.Not friends who stick around for 6mths and u'll never ever see them again,those sort.I'm not picky-but these are the friends whom I have met for the past yr.
2)If I stick around long enough,I wld be able to find a decent job,which,in turn,enables me to pay my rent,groceries,my studies.And;subsequently,a car,a house...
3)Multiply by 2.7
4)Less commitment,more time for myself,get more done in a day-efficient use of time.
5)Msia lacks education opportunity-meaning,I won't be able to study wat I'm studying back home.(either due to $$,time,etc etc)
6)The kind of peacefulness and serenity,less action going is actually a good thing yknow.


Cons
1)Miss my Ma and Pa
2)Everything familiar,from familiar house,wide space,familiar ppl, all the kecoh,all the phonecalls,all the nights out,all the food.
3)The activities:Rmh Hope,Incvr,KCBA,Teaching,teaching teaching
4)My students
5)Aus lacks the warmth and job opportunity & comfort
6)Teaching in Aus ain't easy,as stds are pretty diverse in talents n exposure

Oraite,enuff weighing.Need to sleep on it.(literally)

2 Comments:

At 6:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah.. light at the end of the tunnel. Always a beautiful sight. Have a good holiday, and congrats in advance! :D

 
At 3:00 AM, Blogger Songie said...

:) thx!Don't congratulate me yet...hehe. Take care too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home