Sunday, June 18, 2006

Blog

http://songiemusic.blogspot.com

Dear Journal,

After writing so much over there,I think I need to concentrate on my essay.Can't write anymore here.But,during the performance,I kinda,thought of my life and 'what-if's'. What if I were to live a life my as a professional pianist when I was at that point of time-choosing between the 'safe accounting degree' or 'the passionate pianist?I'm not too sure.

Seeing other ppl play is not as 'oOomph' as playing it urself.That-is what makes me envious. :( Of course! I would love to be a performance student (then,not now)(what Q is that!)...but,this is as close as I can get-Music Studies student.So,pls don't ask me why am I doing Music Studies and not Performance-don't ask me that anymore.

Yesterday,I went to Federation Square to watch football 2-4AM (with the boys).Great game-good play.Now I understand the game.Interesting.Oh no,my curiosity level has hit 'football'...geez,...am gonna work on this after my essay.

Learning everyday-I'm learning everyday.When and where do I stop?Would love to type more..but I need to go now. :)

2 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Blogger mistyJo Anne said...

Hi Song,
You did a performance? wei neveer update one? :)

.. Learning something new eveeryday (good/bad as long as not tragic) is the best gift in the world! :)

 
At 4:50 AM, Blogger Songie said...

gal..read my 'songiemusic' blog.i attended a performance, not did a performance. :) *hugz*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home