Monday, June 26, 2006

Short one

Short one

1)Aus vs Italy - can't bliv I'm also following this.
2)Apply apply Apply!
3)Warburton-nice!Feel like home now.Like weekly trip to KCBA feeling now. ;)
4)Music- Will do my best!!!Coming semester;work hard on the exam syllabus review!!I'm gonna start on my research now!
5)Will call friends and family at home more often this week -while I'm bz/transitionary period.
6)I'm SOSOSOSOOSOS proud of my sister coz she got HEADHUNTED by a fairly large advertising co. www.lucioleloong.com I am so so proud of her!*whole family goes -PHEW!*


Sadhu Ajahn.Sadhu JN,BY,ADRY,VRNC!Made me feel so happy yesterday!Been quite some time since I have last burst out laughing like tat!^-^

Yippeee..Back to blogging more n more soon.

1 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Blogger jo said...

congrats to ur sis :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home