Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Quiet

Am I getting quieter and quieter by the day?I've got nothing much to say anymore.

Oh yea.About people.
I've lost all zest talking to ppl if it's 'hay, what are you doing now ah?' Er,today's blog will be crappy. Am bit tired after dinner...feeling so full and yet,am sleepy.Had favourite-Vietnamese noodles..yummy...had a big bowl too. ^-^ Bye Km,safe journey to Korea.

I find it amusing when I get 'friends/acquaintances' from long long time ago-suddenly popping up and saying hi to me only to find out after a couple of chats/emails later,that the person intends to come to this country where I am and try to bunk in with me.Now,do you think it is justifiable? I'm not trying to be mean or anything,but, where I'm staying, it's not a tourist spot, secondly, it's not really big, thirdly, I pay for where I'm staying as well..and it's not my house. Most importantly, you don't even care about me. It goes to show how many types of people I know.

I may be friendly, but I'm not to be taken advantaged of.

4 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Blogger feichai said...

Do NOT, (I repeat), DO NOT allow this "stranger" into your living room. Opps, I meant 'STRANGER/friend/acquaintance' stay in with you! Such nerve!
1. You are not a tourist spot
2. It's NOT big
3. You pay for rent (hard-earned, mind you)
And fourth, what does the stranger take you for - a "tour guide".

Oh btw, I will be down in Melb on the 29 of Aug 2006, could you take me round Melb :P



















*Psst* I was just kidding!

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Songie said...

hahha!! :) I do make exceptions!
I would love friends to VISIT me but don't expect me to be a cost-effective tour guide.And,this refers to acquaintances & long 'lost' friends suddenly appearing out of nowhere.

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger stupidcupid said...

ya, i understand how u feel about it..juz wanan say a BIG thanks for being such a nice host during my days in Melb..take care

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Songie said...

You're welcome. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home