Thursday, July 20, 2006

How rude

Recently,I have gotten myself into some kind of 'trouble' with someone I hardly know.The neighbour 'upstairs'.He came with his wife n kid and seeking help to settle down.I would be more than happy to assist whenever I can,but if the other party:

1) Speaks rudely and 'expects' help
2) Stubborn
3) Thinks highly of oneself
4) Neglects the BASIC Ps n Qs
You can forget it.I'm embarassed to admit that he is my fellow countrymen.It's not culture problem-it's his personal problem on mannerism.Tsk,tsk.

Others:

Tutor:
Proud to say that my music students are ready for exam.I could see that my boss is happy with my performance,and my students' parents too.I'll pray they do well.
I'm now an English tutor as well.This student is a recent graduate,and she is happy with my 'sharing/teaching' method.Excellent!
My ex-accounting student met up with me few days' back.She got 90% in her accounting!!Not my effort,though coz,when I taught her last sem,she failed the paper.Long story.Cut story short,we went out to CELEBRATE!!I love this student to bits-we get along v.v.well.I feel so so happy for her.She went through quite a bit.

Music
Did well in my own exam.Boasting time!!!2 distinctions(this sem) and 1 credit(last sem).Next sem,too bad for me,I have to halt my studies for 6 mths before I continue with my last paper next year. :( :( :( booh hohh..and this is one of my favourite paper- PEDAGOGY!!! agghghggh...

Nvm.No hurry.

4 Comments:

At 4:27 AM, Blogger feichai said...

Congratulations! Congrats! Jia You! All 3 for
1) Handling ur new-neighbours
2) 90% for ur accounting student
3) 2 distinctions!! And 1 credit last sem :)

Really proud of you *sniff*

 
At 5:25 AM, Blogger Kareen said...

Congrats on your results!!

As for the neighbour... *nothing to say*

 
At 4:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Girl so so proud of you !!!! Congratulations!!!!continue all you great efforts... hehehe... gosh... and about our fellow malaysian..do you best as the " better malaysian" and the let loose.. you have done what you could to help k. Any you should not be affected by them k.. you are loong soong .. the one and the only.. the unique one .

missing you loads... =)

 
At 5:41 AM, Blogger Songie said...

thankiu!! ^_^ ah sah che!!I MISS U too la!!! *sob* we gotta catch up..*hugz*

kareen,hehe,we are friendly neighbours,aren't we?^-^ hehe.lol!

feichai,huggz to u too.Thx for the encouragement and once-in-a-while supportive comments on my blog.It means a lot.serious! *TAKE CARE!*

why am I suddenly so ...mooshy?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home