Saturday, August 05, 2006

Another Sunday Post?

Wao,another week have passed!Lurvely.Means I'm doing something worthwhile with my time here on earth.Not idling away like noww....bloggin?lol.Going off soon to ARV's plc for our weekly meeting on resume writing/editing/job hunting.Sometimes,it gets pretty draggy but it keeps me focused.Resume on the way to a major reconstruction process.

Experiment:Instead of buying real durian,bought durian wafers to offer NL & colleagues.
Outcome:Immediate dislike,nausea & the looks of disgust!The whole packet is for me alone now.Not only that,I am only allowed to eat it when I am far away from any human beings.These weird ppl... lol!

Daily bus ride to work-v.nice!Able to exercise(cycle away while scolding myself for being LATE-again),sleep in the bus,daydream,listen to those schoolchildren's conversation(v.amusing),listen to the songs in my sis/dad's ipod,look at ppl & imagine their lifestyle,look at my own lifestyle(which occupies 90% of the journey)& the things I need to do.Bus ride home:hoping it wouldn't be the old bus,and that I won't have to sit 'backwards' because,I will end up feeling nausea & then,reach home with a headache. :(

About the comment on LORD

Lord,I pray to thee for the strength in me.Familiar?Hay!It rhymes.Lord,Lord Buddha,Lord=God(in the Christian context),Lord Krishna,Lord Vishnu(?),Allah(All thx to my bestfriends who instilled it in me since young),Kuan Yin Pusa,Meditators-ie,Ajahn Chah,Venereable YiFa,Venerable K.Sri Dhamananda,Mother Theresa,Said Baba,Laughing Buddha.I see qualities instead of names.And,I revere? respect & 'pray', if not, have special connection to all mentioned above.

On many occassions,I just think that they are the 'same'.(Apologize in advance for such ignorant statement)For me,it is just technical terms in different 'languages' but the same meaning.Definitely,I think of the Lord(don't ask me which one)-for strength & for the qualities which I lack so much in.

I've got friends who are 'actively' asking me to convert to Christianity because they see a 'potential' in me.Huh?Me? :) I appreciate the kind gestures and the nobleness in the request. And yes,I have had 'encounters' with The great power.Thing is;how do I know which one?

Thank you LORD.
:) End coment.

4 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Songie.

Try bringing in dried fish or cuttlefish in. The smell is always as bad as the durian! I remembered my team's expressions! One of the managers actually took the little fish in the plastic and nailed it to her workboard! LOL. Does make for interesting conversation.

Anyway girl, hope to see you in 6 weeks time. Let me know if you need me to bring stuff for me! K says hi to. Take care!

Luv, FM

 
At 2:31 AM, Blogger Songie said...

Dearie FM (&KM)I like the part where ur manager nailed the poor innocent fish to her workboard.LOL!!Interesting. Talk about 'respecting another person's culture & background'..not when food is of concern!

Look forward to meeting the two of you too!Been a long awaited meetup,eh,FM?A yr since we've last met.SEEYOU!!

 
At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy tramadol rx buy tramadol online dogs - tramadol online reviews

 
At 5:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The particular pleasurable choice via Abercrombie Outlet is probably the most favored Est la marque centenaire des états-Unis. A & F (Abercrombie & Fitch), avec style, haute qualité et ultra-frais de style de partout aux états-Unis et au Canada, continuent à déborder, provoquant mondiaux nouvelle vogue de nouveaux indicateurs. Marcher dans les rues de l’Amérique style décontracté (casual wear), profondément aimé par les jeunes d’Europe, d’Amérique et d’Asie.treize semaines terminée le 31 Octobre 2009, figurant un bénéfice de 0,21 $ par
Il est un sommet, le sommet d'une[url=http://www.hollistercofrance5s.com]hollister[/url] moulding de chaussures de basket-ball, mais aussi une fin, Unison Jordan marque fabuleux a la fin de la serie, il n'y musicality pas de lignee orthodoxe de AJ Mindless Jordan Gratuity, mais 23 ans de la Jordanie classique Emanation I XXIII a ete suffisant get cracking arriere-gout posterite, qui represente la nouvelle [url=http://www.onhym.com/DefaultPage.asp]abercrombie[/url] for now de la classique, un mythe, une epoque!
Dans une annee 2004 proces González Abercrombie & Fitch v, la societe a ete accusee de one-sidedness contre les Afro-Americains, [url=http://www.bphope.com/Bookser.asp]hollister[/url] les Latinos, Americains d'origine asiatique, et de predisposition improperly des femmes en offrant des ventes de plancher postes et des postes de gestion de magasin discharge les Blancs et les entreprises men.The convenu d'un reglement de le recours collectif, qui [url=http://www.abercrombieparis5s.com]abercrombie paris[/url] exigeait que la societe a payer 4 millions de dollars settle to the bucketful les Afro-Americains, les Latinos, Americains d'origine asiatique, et les femmes qui ont demande et n'ont pas ete embauches ou ont travaille dans des postes de magasins certaines reviser son embauche, la mesure du rendement et des politiques de nurturing, [url=http://www.onhym.com/DefaultPages.asp]hollister france[/url] de reviser ses procedures internes de plainte, nommer un vice-president de la Diversite, embaucher 25 recruteurs recherchent des candidats minoritaires, cesser la pratique consistant a recruter des employes fraternites et sororites principalement blancs, inclure with an increment of de minorites dans du materiel de marketing
De nombreux types de vêtements sont con?us inundation être repassé avant qu'ils ne soient portés à supprimer les rides. Le supplementary moderne des vêtements formels et semi-formels dans cette catégorie (strike out b unsound exemple, chemises et costumes). Vêtements repassés [url=http://www.abercrombieandfitch6s.com]abercrombie[/url] sont soup?onnés d'expo away propre, fra?che et soignée. Une grande partie des vêtements décontractés contemporaine est faite de matériaux en tricot qui ne sont pas facilement rides, et ne nécessite pas de repassage. Des vêtements [url=http://www.hollisteronlineshop5s.com]www.hollisteronlineshop5s.com[/url] est pressage tough, après avoir été traité avec un revêtement (dreadful exemple polytétrafluoroéthylène) qui supprime les rides et donne un contemplation lisse sans vêtements ironing.Once ont été lavés et éventuellement repassé, ils sont [url=http://www.bphope.com/Bookser.asp]www.bphope.com/Bookser.asp[/url] généralement suspendus à des cintres ou pliés, blank les tenir frais jusqu'à ce qu'ils soient usés. Les vêtements sont pliés into down in buckets leur permettre d'être stockés de manière compacte, à éviter le froissage, conduct préserver plis ou de les présenter d'une manière supplemental agréadept, choice exemple quand ils sont mis en vente dans les magasins.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home