Sunday, July 30, 2006

BlibLAbLIE

Sunday2ndPost

:) Beautiful & calm life for me now.Sadhu!What else to say?Nothing much.Life is good to me-or rather,I'm leading a good life(chewah!)What will be,will be.Don't feel like blogging that much anymore-not here at least.Too exposed,probably.Too transparent,maybe.Used to say,who cares?Now,yea,I do care.

Involved in a fundraising charity dinner.Half involved..actually.I feel like a disposable tissue paper.Needed but not important,kinda.

What else to rant?Work is great.Work is good.Work brings in kachings.I just want to lead an honest life whereby I work,I earn and I spend my own money.It is interesting to know that there are those who prefer not to live this way,and it is possible not to,too!Inheritance,stealing,etc etc.All so possible.

Went for PO training yest with NL n Shg.After half a year MIA.As usual,always in need of volunteers.Maybe one fine day when I'm free-er,I'll join camps again.For now,it's priority on I,Me and Myself.

Boy,I'm so-calm n at peace now.All thx to work.Changes a person's wellbeing.Or maybe coz,I feel that I have gone through a rough wave/thunderstorm and I am looking at the shore...just slowly paddling towards it,that's all.Finally,I have located the shore!!Haven't reached there yet..but I am not keeping my eyes off that shore now. :)

Lo n Behold!I still do like blogging.
Ah,coincidently,winter in nearing its end,spring is coming soon.And,I was presented a pot of chilli tree a few weeks back.It produces really cute chillis,fat and short in length(and...surprisingly REALLY spicy!!)

I wonder how my friends are doing?Oh yea,next few weeks to come,am gonna daydream of ticket buying and choosing the day to fly-on-for curry laksa,Ma &Pa!!!!November sounds like a pretty good time. :) PUSA,PLS GRANT THIS HUMBLE ASPIRATION OF MINE!

Am so proud of myself-even if no one on earth tells me that. ^-^



Note:thx & grateful also to NL who has helped me see through this journey of mine

4 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Blogger feichai said...

*sniff*sniff* hugs! Am so proud of you girl. For keeping your principles in life, knowing what's right and good for you and u, urself!

Also, quite surprised that you thanked Lord and there was essence of a bible in ur post - i stand corrected :P

Anyways, am good for November to take you laksa, when you are free! Is that the laksa in front of Public Bank Chi Liung? If it is, then you probably have to plan for dinner as the aunty only comes around 3-4 pm if you are lucky!

Take cares music teacher. Miss the duets you use to teach!

 
At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy for you! :D

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger cmeel said...

I'm also proud of you for leading a good, meaningful, beautiful, calm & peaceful life. *Patting you on your back* - for bringing out the best in yourself by giving your best in e v e r y t h i n g you do! :)

And to NL - you're great in many ways, always! :)

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Songie said...

hugz.... *sniff*s too

 

Post a Comment

<< Home