Sunday, August 13, 2006

A Tribute To my Bro

It is on very rare occassions when I actually do speak of my brother.He is almost non-existent in my conversations about family.Yea, I have an older brother.

This blog is dedicated to Ko.

Without my brother's fierceness, I would not have grown up.
Without my brother's mad attacks of sarcasm, I would not know how to be gentle/patient.
Without my brother's sensible statements, I would not have been responsible over my actions, most importantly, my life.
Without my brother's silence,I would not have learnt social interaction
Without my brother's act of kindness and love,I would not have learnt to care,respect and love my parents.
Without my brother, I would have lost my personality and goal in life.


He is the kind of brother who will not say things I would like to hear,but he would say things I needed to hear.

Thank You Ko.

3 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Blogger feichai said...

Oh. I didn't know... long story I guess

 
At 4:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too, hardly blog or talk to other people about my brother, but it does not mean we care less for each other. I suppose this is a trait prevalent in chinese families... keeping the distance when we actually do care about one another.
Time to break the tradition eh?
Take care!

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger Songie said...

hehe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home