Saturday, October 07, 2006

No title

Blig,

Been reading lots of blogs today and surfed the friendster website.Gosh,long lost friends-unbelievable changes.Didn't surf much actually,just caught up with 2 friends.Wow.Amazing changes.Age >22-current;significant changes in ones' life.Or am I just saying this coz it's current for me?Perhaps,when I reach 40,I would say that,steep changes continue on as well.

I have always been amazed with different types of ppl and lives.Patkua?Mm.I like to observe and then analyze.Scary huh.Who likes to be an object of scrutinised investigation?Except maybe for,celebreties-(mm,have never gotten the spelling of this word..watz the noun,the verb?the spelling itself?)Too lazy to google it out.

Been lost for words lately.Absorbing information,and pulling it apart.Absorb,digest,excrete.It's the excretion part that has some problems...can't churn out.Indigestion,constipated.lol.

Also,days of grey-ness.I wake up calm,go to work,yknow,circus around with the other exhibits,then come home and do what a normal person does..and this goes on the following day.Is this a good thing or a bad thing?That life is calm? :) *just smile.

Have got some errands to run but putting that aside to float amist the greyish pasteurs...being very poetic today.

To me,reading thoughts is so much more entertaining than tv.Much more challenging than pre-packaged information out from that square box.Questionable and ...haha..ponderable.(Being a good Msian,mangli-nise everything.)

Am aware of this change in me.Waiting for the -end product from the digestion.Before I go to the loo to obtain my findings.

Boy,this is a gross entry.Where did I get the inspiration from?!

2 Comments:

At 12:44 AM, Blogger cmeel said...

I like this entry of yours - it's extra creative! :)

I always like the way u blog - never pretentious, hence always have that natural oomph. :)

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Songie said...

Natural oomph?!lol... ml..u have something nice to say about everything...
^-^

well,I don't have to be pretentious with myself....it's already 'tiring' being polite/cautious with ppl around.But having to put up with oneself in a pretentious manner?
"too much work!!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home