Sunday, November 12, 2006

November

Time passes so so so quickly!!It's November already! Wow.

Random Thoughts

1)Chilli plant doing well.I hope that it will survive summer on its own
2)Mom's coming whooh hohh!!
3)Time is of abundance here for me this few mths. Making me feel v. lazy
4)Better start studying again..... don't slack!
5)The battle is not over yet.2007 will mark the end of a battle period.
6)I hope 2007 will be better,smoother and peaceful

What will be will be~
The long awaited December,arriving soon.Thanks SY for such a wonderful time at IOR.You have been a great colleague,ever so supportive,caring and genuine.How nice if every workplace has such beautiful people.However, I'm sure there are always the bad eggs in workbasket.

Have grown to be a strong believer in Karma. Live karma,breathe karma, everything is just cause and effect......
I'm such a lucky person..... such a lucky person am I. dee dee dum..

4 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Blogger feichai said...

Nice to hear that mummy's visiting you :)

Take care n have a good Dec and new 2007! U will do fine! Jiayou!

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger cmeel said...

Happy for u =))

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger mistyJo Anne said...

dear miz musica-Loong-song:)

thanks for your messages..

got to make a statement on your blog today!

to complensate for the long dissapearance...

have been hanging-in at work!

!cheerios great to hear mom is coming over!.. and there's so much of missing out on gossipy stuff of whats happenin?!..eg getting married any time soon? hehe :)

me didnt have any big grand celeb. for bday, only quitely hibernating at home,. which was enough, wishing and hoping for prince charming to come find me.. some day!

anyways, we'r still young~ don forget to keep in touch chickas!
& don forget to have da kicking-fun recalling da privellage of being in Aussie~ down-Under!

One in the many millions :)

cheerioes!

. miss ya chicks!

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Songie said...

ahhh..thankiu so much to all of u.:) long awaited...blissful month and for the next few months ahead of me. I'm just glad.

MistyJo,u hang in there,u tough gal! U're a special woman in your own right -oOOo yea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home