Thursday, November 30, 2006

Interesting????

Blig,

Woke up at 6.30am this morning.Been dreaming about it.I have a responsibility and I need to exercise my duty.Pray,I have courage.

It's odd - huh. Long long time ago,mom took me to this 'chinese fortune teller' called the 'san she shu' or something like that. She reads out your past life and tells you what you have brought with you to this present life. On top of that, she tells you which part of the Buddha's 'part' do you stand. (Just a representation of an analogy,I suppose).I sit on 'His' shoulders. A representation of 'responsibility'.

I didn't know that this so-called responsibility extends to a greater number of ppl.Mmm. Sigh. Injustice is just not in my dictionary.

Here I am, day dreaming about something, while looking at the time, thinking of how late I will be. I should go. Although I have so much to say right now.

Oh yea, one more thing- my grammar sucks.It's disgusting.

2 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger feichai said...

Injustice is not part of your vocabulary because u're a libra. No?

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Songie said...

mm..ahha!good spotting,tat one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home