Thursday, November 30, 2006

La la la

Today is a serious day.

Lots of thinking and thinking. Work is good. Work is excellent. I love work. Like seeing how ppl work and different styles of working. I used to get agitated with ppl's character but now, I get agitated over ppl's working style. Now, that's a huge difference. One focuses on the person's character.The other surpasses that and just zoom onto a more professional side of things -work.

By the end of the day, personal issues should be kept separate from work. I still find it difficult when it comes to dealing with ppl who loves catfights...but I sure am getting better at focusing on work rather than differences in ppl's character. By the end of the day, I am only interested in one thing - the objective of the task.

Lord,please help me learn to approach work related matters in a wise manner.
Please assist my actions, speech and conduct so that misunderstandings can be minimized.

----------------------------------------------

On a separate note, Lord, pls ease MrsK's suffering. Speedy recovery, or rather, strengthening her mindfulness and cultivatation of patience. May she be well..and happy. May MrK be comforted and reassured from the teachings of the Dhamma. Compassion to this couple.....

Now, it's tomorrow to deal with.
May the Buddha be at my head, the Dhamma in my heart and the Sangha by my side always -to guide and protect me. Sadhu,Sadhu,Sadhu. (Wisdom ..wisdom..wisdom...is so darn important..)

2 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Blogger feichai said...

Apart from wisdom, there's also Uppekha, which is the balance in which we use this wisdom. And also, the right timing and right venue to use it.

Wisdom therefore comes responsibility. Like Spiderman - "Great powers comes great responsibility!"

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger Songie said...

oooo..wow. ok.

Now it really makes sense and means a lot. Thank you,teacher. I'm your piano teacher and you're my dhamma teacher. Deal? ;) Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home