Saturday, December 16, 2006

KCBA

Balik balik topic nie...boring ler!! Tapi........best also la!!! In short- I was elated to see so many familiar faces and felt soo sososo at home amongst the young-er youth... KCBA Youth Camp lives onn!!!!! Phee Witt!!! Phee Witt!! (bLiv me, this was wat I learnt from this camp) hehahahahaha....

HOME-What I love -

1) Being able to have white porridge with salted egg.
2) Able to go out after work hours..... for a drink, a meal, for a walk, sight seeing- anything!
3) Not working. LOL!!
4) Get frustrated over being BORED.
5) Sleep and not see the time - or date.
6) Have nasi lemak in the morning!!!!!!
7) Friends like being around and doing nothing.....
8) Jogging while chatting!!!
9) Walking while chatting!!!
10) KFC - Fried Chicken @ Tmn Klg Jya


What I dislike -

1) Feel like I'm wasting my time. Need-to-work-or-I-shut-down feeling.HAHHAH.
2) Eat a lot - tummy loads of oily stuff.
3) blur
4) - - - - - -

La l a la la.... bought a hindi movie - Kahbi Alvida Al Khena...or something. HAHAH. Fadz n I gonna watch soon. A Malay Gal + Chinese Gal went to an Indian shop to buy a Hindi movie. Chewah - globalisation la tuh!
Cheers.

4 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

only 1 mth to be bored....enjoy it while u can:)

 
At 2:51 AM, Blogger Songie said...

u'r right. Just now, I was just thinking about what's in front of me after this 'holiday'... *shudders* better not think! hahaha!!

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger feichai said...

Live for the moment! Some "people" would die for 1 month of holiday at this time and age!

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Songie said...

yep...u're right on! Actually I'm really really glad to have this hol although I keep whinging about being bored. It's excellent boredom..hhaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home