Friday, December 08, 2006

Mix UP

Dearest Blog-

I have mixed up feeling. Not entirely sure whether I shld announce to ppl that I'm home...or shld I just go around ...'bumping' into ppl or wait for the news to spread by itself like a virus attack. I also realize that most of my friends have their lives to live and have heaps of stuffs waiting for them and slipping me into their pre-packed,uptight schedule is almost impossible. So, mentioning my presence wld only create an 'obliging' feeling - aww..ok..now she is here...better check when I shld meet up with her...yknow, just that, get-it-over-n-done-with feeling. LOL. I know most of my friends aren't like that...but I don't wanna be a nuisance either. That's the explanation of MIX. As-in- how do I approach this? Solution? Just don't. Just be. Just exist. And breathe.

Mom sticks to me like glue. Dad eyes me like a hawk. Sis is not bothered-as usual. Bro is missing in action -like always. Tat's family reunion for me. LOL. However retarded a family is- a family is always unique. Oh boy. ^-^ Wat a consolation...how cynical. I'm talking to myself - how exciting.

Prolly coz I am lacking of attention. This is how being unemployed feels.(a holiday?? mm.. oooOOo.. waOOo.) This is how ...an untrained mind works. Especially one like mine - monkeys around and literally find anything and everything amusing. ;) I shld go around telling myself - this is the best time to practice meditation..but oh NooOOo... there's NeVer a good time to do that. Oh no, I'm too busy for that. - lazybum (mind, rather?).

Asian games and news - so hooked on to it. My next best friend atm.
AND - oh.how can I forget -- my blog. Darling blog.
This goes to show - Home - is - really really -where ur heart is. That's all. Anywhere else is the same. At least, that 's what I think. (As long as there's internet, ipod, webcam, ..... sure. tat's where home is..oh boy. ^-^ ) I'm ...in sane.

2 Comments:

At 4:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home SH! Enjoy your vacation...

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger Songie said...

thankiuu.. ^-^ home sweet home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home