Saturday, January 27, 2007

Dear Blig2

Mm..while I'm still here-waiting,I may as well blig another blog.Corny.

Blig,

I made a new friend last weekend.She is a wonderful person.Quiet,knowledgeable,intelligent and polite in her conduct.We share one common thing- interest in the Dhamma. I s'pose,she practices dana like breathing,at least,that's the perception she has given me! lol. Me?I talk about it(the Dhamma) and nothing more-unfortunately.

The only thing is,her quietness.Oh NO!Another one?Sigh.Having ML n MY to deal with is enough already!lol.. hehe.I guess,my mission in life is to 'break the silence'! Not really good. Not good at all. Awww, I want to have a turn to be the quiet one..HAHAHA!

Well, the deal is,I will have a friend who wants to go to Wbton once a while for meditation/dana/dhamma talk.Kewl! Dlpa,thx. After settling all my errands,that is.Cuzzie coming,cuzzie coming....yay yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home