Saturday, January 27, 2007

Dear Blig

Dear Blig-

Sitting here-waiting.Waiting for what?Oh,numerous things- waiting for something 'big' to happen.Waiting for her(cuzzie) to arrive.Waiting for him(Nl) to return.Waiting for the next event.Waiting for me to finish eating my brekkie.

Now,I do find some little truth in the saying-the less you have to do,the more you discover.And,I realize that,the growing need for meditation and to calm the mind.This mind in me surely monkeys around too much.Even as I type,I'm just 'creating' something to say.In fact,actually-I've got none.

I'm so glad I brought that thick Dhamma book home with me.Heavy-but,my precious gem.If my house were to plunder/flood/burnt/watever disaster that may happen,I will-take with me,a puja book.

"I looked at my brother with the Microscope of Criticism.And I said 'How coarse my brother is!" "I looked at my him through the Telescopeof Scorn.And I said 'How small my brother is!" "Then I looked in the Mirror of Truth. And I said, 'How like me my brother is!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home