Thursday, January 11, 2007

Ahhh.... comfortable home no.2?

Home no.1? or Home no.2? Now, I don't know how to rate it.
But- in short- it's good to be back.(Referring to both places!hahah!)

Waaaa..
I need to sleep. Tomorrow- back to being busy busy busy. Although it's 1am here- it's actually '10pm'!!No wonder I cannot sleep.Oh boy-tomorrow is an early thing for me.Hope it turned out well.Work -BRING IT ON!

HOLIDAY Summary
Dear Blig (and friends)

From the bottom of my heart,I wld like to say thank you and sorry to all my friends.They have been so accommodating,enthusiastic and excited over my presence but as for me,I reiterate with a warm,bland,smile. How wrong! I have been truly touched by the gestures- and realized that I have missed the feeling so much, that I have even forgotten how it felt like to be the Songie a year and a half ago. But all good fun. ^-^

I'm also sorry for the friends whom I wasn't able to meet or meet 'more than once'. There's always someone for a day/couple of hrs but I can only spare that much. Nothing more. Because I- by the end of the day, need time for my family and the time spent for them is never enough.

Of course, a large parcel of the time is spent for myself.Me, I and myself. Greedy me. Doing what? Nothing. LOL. Absolutely nothing. Sleeping in, watching tv and bumming around. LUXURY!!

Okay- shall have more blogs to come these few days. The evenings will be longer and quieter without NL n ppl ard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home