Friday, March 09, 2007

MMMMMmmmm

Dearest Journal,

Ahhh..it's 11.30pm,Friday- a start to a very long weekend. Why? Because Monday, the 12th March 2007 is a public holiday! It's labour day. Yes,labour day- not May the first yet..but 12th the March. :) Who cares may or march- as long as it's a non-working day,I'm glad.

It has been a long week this week.And seeing the friday come,is a big relief. What a good thing- to end the week with a blessings/sharing of merits session at Mrs/Mr K's place. Sadhu! hehe. Peace of mind. Just too bad, I don't understand Sinhalese, if not,I would have benefited from the talk even more.

Mrs K, Idam me natinam hontu, sukhita hontu natayo,Idam me natinam hontu, sukhita hontu natayo, Idam me natinam hontu, sukhita hontu natayo.

There were so many ppl. I made a few more new friends. They are very friendly, Mr&MrsD gave me their(his) namecard and tells me to contact them in case of anything-at all. And to keep in touch. :) Touched!!!

Feeling very light hearted now. Must be the sharing of merits.

This morning, real drama at work.Glad it has all been sorted out just before this long awaited weekend. Yayy. Thank you.

Feeling v. blessed, peaceful and serene. Must be the quietness too. MMm,time to buck up and speed up on my studying. KAMBATEH!!!!! I hope I keep up with the pace- actually, I need to speed up..not keep up. Oh well.

=== = = == ===== = = == = = === = == = === = = = = == = = = = = = = == = = =
my room is in a mess!!!! yikes.
Yawn. Sleep. :) Thank you for a productive and smooth journey.
Lil' sis has such great news....so great, it's scary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home