Sunday, April 08, 2007

Music to my ears

Is there anything which will make ur heart skip a beat? Soothing to the mind... go off into a dreamy state... that kind of feeling, only one thing-

Music.

I saw the ipod sitting on the table. Plug it on, put it to my ears..and I'm flying awayyy... then, it eases everything. It could bring tears to my eyes. Bring joy to my heart. Bring a new rhythm into my life. Music to my ears.

This is how music can affect me. This is how intoxicating music can do to me. This is how...I smile. :)

June....please, allow me to purchase my very own piano. Okay..tat's far fetched..okay..pls let me own a digital piano. :) Just a small humble wish..pls grant me this? June..june..june..June..

Thanks to sis for her music..I love em. :) (not all, but most..)
Lullying..... to the melody of the music.... those soothing harmonies. Pray, I am able to do my thesis too.... the one I love. Have never regretted my choice to do pgrad dip/MStudies. Wish I could do more, should resources & time permit.

What makes me happy? Music. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home