Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Blog

Thought I wanna blog what I'm thinking at the moment.

Zombified. Not smiling as often anymore. Why? Too many things happening...(or the lack of it?)

I don't know. This year is just ..wow...not-fun-at-all. Sometimes, I feel like just letting it go- and not doing anything. But, sometimes, I want to do many many things. This is what we call - fickle minded. Sigh. I'm ranting. I know. This will be another ranting blog.

One thing for sure is 2007 ain't an easy ride. It's only 4th month. I've got 8 months to go. Keep going keep going keep going. You'll be allright. It seems that I don't have enough time...!! Oh well, we can't be too greedy huh.

I've been given an extra hour last week anyway.
Okay, think positive:

1) Friday is a public holiday. GOod! Monday is ALSO a public holiday. Good!
2) The painter will be leaving end this week. Fresh new coat of paint. Good!
3) I'm working. Good.
4) I'm studying. Good.
5) I've been up and going...my time has not been wasted ever since I came back. I've been - busy. Good?
6) Focus!!!! (This one..not too good....)


What I need:
1) I want some flowers in my unit
2) I want a digital piano
3) I want to clear my mind- I've been pretty 'grey' lately..what's wrong? Or nothing's wrong?
4) I need to meditate and STAY calm. Don't stress.
Yea.. I need to NOT STRESS.

I've gotta go.

Lastly - I need to smile. I need to find a reason to smile. Students?? Friends??mm..let's find out..

1 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Blogger feichai said...

=) Life is always up and down. It's the downs that you need to cherish and endeavour so that you know how the UP feels :) Makes any sense?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home