Friday, March 30, 2007

Thoughts at the moment

Dearie journal,

Good morning! Had a good sleep yesterday, slept at 1030pm. Long day yesterday too. I took a sickie and went for class to study instead. The outcome of class? Well, feel fair bit more confident with where I'm heading at the moment. So, it's good. Just the other subject that is killing. I just realized that I have been pretty consistent...chasing for time. But my studying is still very very way behind.

Put that aside, (coz I just realize also, that I have turned into a zombie...thinking nothing but work and study..) as a 'refresher', I will be going to the countryside (Wbton), spend the night with friends. It's time I put in some social life in me for a weekend. It took me a while to arrive at this conclusion..because until now, I am still hesitating. WHy? Because of my studies. I hope, after this short break, when I return tomorrow, I shall zoom into focus and fly awayyyy...

Sigh. This is life for me. All work/study and no fun makes Song a dull gal. And, seriously, getting more n more dull by the day. But, yknow, I really really want to finish this. I told myself, as a reward, if I pass through this hurdle, I will buy myself a digital piano (although, of course, I wish for a real piano....digital is all I can afford) by June. All I can think of is -EXAM.

Somehow, I like this year. Boring as it may sound. (Yea, I'm quite a contradictory person) I know for sure, this is a serious work year. And, I came into this year 'mentally prepared' (or rather, mentally challenged...haha!) NL is amazing. I'm trying to learn the consistency, dilligence and hardworkingness out of him..but ...HAHAH...sorry dude....I need time to breathe. :) But, truly, inspiring.

I wish I have that mental fortitude(did i say this right?). Lalala.... Pray,I have the energy to keep on moving onwards!!!!!! KAMBATEHHHH..

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger mistyJo Anne said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger mistyJo Anne said...

hi Miss Loong Soong Hern,

you can do it!!

Aja-Aja Fighting!
( Its , Korean.i think its something like Ka-Yau (chinese) !
:)


~_O
How was Wbton breakie?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home