Saturday, April 07, 2007

Reason To Smile

At last,now, a blog that changes the mood. A smiley mood-ed blog. Yea, I'm feeling quite up up up today...woke up on the right side of bed this morning, I guess. Maybe coz it's a Sat and to know that I've got 2 more extra days off work feels fantastic. ^-^ So, thought, ah, I better blog something- give it a turn. Back to a slightly more colourful shade.

Watched 7 Yrs in Tibet, starring Brad Pitt. I just love stuffs with buddhist themes on it. The very fact that I was watching it in the nursing home with P made it even more special. Today, I played the piano for her and the crowd loves it!! It's amazing that, with time, I can even cook something up and just bluff my way through for an hour! Then, I realize, that, it doesn't matter which difficult piece I could play or how many wrong notes I have made.... it is that special thing that I have acquired and could share with. The gift of music. I had a crowd clapping each time I 'supposedly' finished a piece (or just, simply tried to end it). That made my day....I just hope it doesn't spoil theirs..hahahahah...

The nice thing is; I could 'hear' my chords move from one place to another. Although my fingers rests on familiar, basic chords...it could hear them. I can't wait for my piano in June!! A gift to myself.... I really really need it.

Then, there's the movie. My time with P was supposed to end at 2, but she asked me to choose a movie from her huge pile of collection at quarter to 2. Since it's a movie I was curious about- P asks me to watch the whole movie. And, so, I stayed back to watch this beautiful film. And, after the movie, as I was driving, I passed this flower vendor, and bought myself a bouquet of lilies (not bloomed yet).


Although I had not studied today.... I don't think the day is wasted. I shall strive on. Besides, I've got another 2 days!!!! yayy!!

Blessed life:
1) Beautiful family and friends, neighbours, bosses, seniors, colleagues...
2) Peaceful life
3) Colourful events happening...like, stolen car, music teaching, caring for others, activities....
4) Baking, cooking, cleaning, washing, things which occupies my time
5) Income to support my livelihood.....
6) Studies which satisfies my curiosity and challenges my thinking mind/intellectual capacity
7) Insightful leader in meditation, a role model and an inspirational guide -Ajahn Kalyano
8) Amazing room - which I call my own. My comfortable refuge, the roof over my head which protects from the harsh realities of life outside. (ie, unpredictable weather)

Ah....this is a good entry. :) An answer to the previous post.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home