Saturday, April 28, 2007

Mixed up Mind

Dearie Jnl,

Bothering me.
1) I empathise at the current Msian situation-whereby ppl contemplate either to migrate or to stay on. Mostly LKS's blog hightlight such issues. Heart wrenching,if you even bother to notice.

2) Just heard news of a friend off to the states to try her luck over there. What happens if one is pushed to the edge, seeking to be an illegal migrant, despite consequences. What has caused one to even opt for such decision?

3) My life. Agg...this coming weeks feels like such a heavy burden. Afraid, too. What-if, things don't work out? What-if's should not exist. What happened to confidence? Seek that out before it's too late!

4) Sis to the States. She gives me the impression to 'lay off' her business. Guess, she is all grown up now, doesn't need big sis to give opinions any longer. Mm. Need to learn to 'back off'.

5) My life -again. Big sigh of relief that I'm still hanging on. Big sigh of relief that I know, with hard work and preserverence, (and extremely important - patience)...I will get there. Thing is; are there any 'easier' way out of this? Am I just narrowly thinking that life should be like this and haven't had the wisdom to see 'outside-the-box'? (yet??)

6) The sudden realization that I'm real grown up now. Full responsibility over my decisions in life. Besides, life is only lived once. (If not, I'll just have to come back again the next life to correct my mistakes, unfortunately)

7) Met up with friend CL. How we share so much in common in terms of principles. One, whom, I dare say, have lots in common. Priviledged to have that chat- brought back loads and loads of thoughts back. Now, he will soon be off to UK.

Whokay...WAkeEUPP....keep going keep going keep going keep GOIN!!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home