Monday, May 21, 2007

reVaMP

I feel like re-vamping my blog. Feel like posting my opinions out loud. Feel like going vocal.
I need an outlet to express la....this blog seems insufficient to meet my needs. It's either I get a digital piano fast, or I'll explode. Lucky thing for some sort of exercise yesterday- and come communication going on last weekend. I'm restless. Tat's it. I'm restless. Cant' handle 'having nothing to do'..tat well.

go to: thecicak.com
I posted my opinion on the issue of polygamy. Watch me post more comments anywhere else in the internet world. I'm gonna invade soon...

The sudden urge to voice my opinion. Like, hay!!Listen to me!!! Lacking of attention..lol. :)

Keep me entertained....the tv box is useless.
I wanna do some analysis..... mm... throw me a topic - quick.

Bleaaahh....

1 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought the cicakman is a locally produced show...read yr comment:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home