Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Thoughts at the moment2

Thx Ad Bk.
Separate issue -

One
CFO n Actng Mgr - I really enjoy working w them (altho AM is barely2 wks old in co).Find them a v. funny bunch, but also, highly calibre, knowledgeable, serious, honest, n professional. ^-^ Yeaay!! Enjoy work v much. Think my fellow colleagues regard me as a geek. LOL. Who cares, as long as I produce result....

Two
Kambatehhh...fight is still not over. 2007 is still not over. But half the journey almost conquered. Ah, for this is life... every gain has its sacrifices... The bigger ur gain, the huger(lol) the sacrifices(nn..maybe not..maybe it's not directly co-related).Is it worth it?I don't know-u tell me.(Don't think u'll know either)

Three
Bought meself lurvely flowers. Bloodshot red carnations with white outlinings.Beautiful thing.How much flowers can brighten the room...just amazing.Can't wait to play THE SIMS!!Build my own hse,buy furnitures,renovate the hse...this virtual world is just a fantastic place to live in.Can fast forward work time, never age, can increase $$ kachings by 'cheat buttons'....just perfect.

Four
All my clothes unwashed,dishes laying in the sink, food packages in the kitchen, un-scrubbed toilet/bathroom, unvacuumed carpet....all at the expense of?laziness.

Five
Celebrations for friends;well wishes - weddingbells(ad, etc etc), graduation(jo,bk), postgrad acceptance(cl), post grad graduation(sh,mrk), newfound friends(mch,mla,shln), unborn babies(nbr,mla,dlp), new job, new hobby (ma), uni acceptance(bee), baby (cy)

Wonder how lini n fadz is doing...mm...

One two three four five
Once I caught a fish alive,
Six seven eight nine ten
Then I let it go again

Why did u let it go
Because it bit my finger so
Which finger did it bite
The little finger on my right..... Usaha cikgu nurseri/taska tidak sia sia.....

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi SH,
thanks for your well wishes ya. (im assuming its me you're referreing to. so perasan oh)
hehe, take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home