Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Breathhhhh

Pray for me-

The day has come. Pray for me.
May I have a calm, clear mind.
May I have good concentration, focus and quick, reflex.
I'm gonna spend the next few hours listening to music to calm me down... :)

And blogging.

mm- what i want to do next.
1) Burn CDs -all those musicals, classics, jazz, etc..and do what I love best- research on those pieces!! I want to catalogue all these beautiful compositions!!
2) Digital piano- quick quick quick!! Fingers getting rusty! (The only finger exercise I get is from typing..)
3) Back to exercise regime. Weekly aerobics, stepup, weights, jog!
4) I wanna do something with my rhythms and voice. I wanna sing & dance and play the drums
5) My concentration too- wanna meditate & go for Dhamma talks. slack!
6) SHOPPING!! Buy some new clothes. 2 yrs overdue.
7) Catch up with all the PEOPLE!!!
8) Clean clean clean -room, unit, vacuum, wipe, mop, dust, wash.
9) BAKE and COOK wonderful food..and distribute around. Try not to poison anyone...
10) CALL HOMEEEE.E..... gossip.

Okay. All fired up.... pray for me.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home