Saturday, June 02, 2007

About Me

Dearie Blog:

My thoughts have been travelling all over the place lately. Sometimes, I lose it and forget what I need to do or want to do. This is no good. :) Must be the lack of exercise and lack of enthusiasm in all the things I strive to do. Must be the holiday.

Sis gave me an assignment. To scout and buy her beads. She is making(& selling, I think) bracelets. With the price the beads I'm buying...I doubt that the net effect is a profit....oh well, it's good hobby anyway.

As for me: I'm on a mission. To buy a digital piano. Scared at the same time...coz I've never bought anything for myself which costs THIS much before. Finding it difficult to part with the hard earned money. THAT is why I have been delaying this purchase. Impermanence.... money is impermanent...lol.... the PIANO is permanent!! (well, almost..!! haha!)

About me:
1) I need to learn to address myself as- an aspiring accountant. A passionate music enthusiast and a dedicated piano teacher. The roles may flip around sometime in the future when I'm older, an aspiring tutor and an accounting enthusiast. Whichever- this defines..ME. (for now)

2) My friends over here:
Nothing fancy but caring ppl. My closer friends are mostly above 50yrs old whilst my peers seem to be much more of acquaintances rather than friends. If not,I'd rather call em' eat-out friends, where we meet up, eat-out and talk about aspirations or the past.

P- darling lady.
Alx- d wonderful taxi driver
Alx- d funny man,colleague
MrK- my dear x boss
Cln- my music buddy, whom I met literally by -accident.


I've gotta go. Late for exercise....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home