Friday, June 22, 2007

Annoying

Pikachu wrote something about annoying staff at pizzahut. Not to be outdone by her, something just crossed my mind and may as well blog it off.

Well pikachu, let me tell u one small encounter with the bus driver.
On thursday,I was exceptionally good, went early to the bus stop and sat quietly with my book and waited patiently. The bus is just further down and I know the driver is just getting his time out before the estimated arrival time. Tick tick tick...

Ah,time passed by,driver got himself ready,start the bus engine and drove towards the designated stop. Hang on....he then parks just one stop before the expected stop where we were all waiting.(there were about 3-5 px waiting with me at that time) So,we looked at him and, what did we do?we waited some more,thinking he would come over shortly.

Suddenly, this young boy comes running (he was late)....ran towards the bus and went in. Okay.... should we go there? Should we just wait where we were?...I decided to wait. (And so did everyone else). Slowly, the bus drives towards us.......

and then left without stopping- right before our eyes!

That meanie!!! He expected us to run panting towards his bus, despite the fact that he knows exactly, that he had parked at the wrong stop. Wat?? We were all stunned.

The mother passenger went ahead to lecture her daughter on how ignorant her daughter was and another called her fellow colleague to inform boss she will be late. Me? I was furious inside, scheming little conversations on what I should tell the next bus driver and how a complaint should be filed. In the end, I cowardly kept my mouth shut and let the anger dissolve away. The next driver? Almost the same case scenario further down the journey...asking young schoolkids why weren't they walking towards the bus instead having the bus go straight to them.

Appalling......

1 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

annoying betul! went off even after seeing u guys waiting there. crazy driver. that will happen in msia of the bus is already full (very full sampai staircase)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home