Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Random Thoughts

Travelling

Mmm maybe I should plan a short holiday for myself.Somewhere next year.Bring mom n dad somewhere.Thinking up north,thailand,vietnam,but they've got thoughts on west msia.Then I realize that I'm not much of a travelling person huh!Okay,resolution 08-Travel with mom n dad!!

Grateful
Hard work. Influential people. Opportunities at just the right time right place.Supportive friends and family(& extended family).Right attitude to the right people and right situation.All just seems-so-right.

Chapter Two
Have not even flipped a single page yet!! Lazying around.... books..it's so near yet so far....have to snap out of the holiday mood.WAKEUP!!! Okla- need to buck up soon.

Actually, to be honest,I'm just squeezing words to type onto this blog.In actual fact,I've got nothing to say.So, the usuals lor,gratefulness ah, reviewing my yearly plan ah....friends and family ah...how repetitive.

Ma&Pa doing allright.Bee also.Kor also.No major calamities...no disastrous event.I should feel v.lucky. The past seems fine, the present, endurable, the future, aiyah,whatever will be will be la....
no one to annoy me...so it's good.Mmm...I should be on seventh heaven right now. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home