Friday, September 07, 2007

Sickie2

Change it from 5.5 days to 9 days n counting..... this is crazy...

But, I odn't care anymore..it's a saturday and I'm gonna have fun! :) Not talk much, but just have fun. :) I still get drowsy and I need at least 15 hrs of sleep every night..and I still have the sore throat and cough..... but,it's not as terrible as the week before. In short- I'm, sort of, much better.

My voice? Well, now, I have more energy to make audible sounds...with intonation.LOL. Meaning, my voice have some sort of -expression now. Hheheh...

Let's blog about food:
1)I made honey bbq chicken and seafood skewers! So happy with the end product. Looks and tastes yummy!
2)Cut up carrots and later, buy dips to go with it! Another one of my fav!
3)Go to the park nearby, enjoy the sun and listen to my friends chat!! Yayyy!!

4)Tonight, Cln's choir...... ahh...looking forward to that!

Eventful Saturday. Hope this gets me chirpy again..and tomorrow, start kambateh again...I AM SO WAY BEHIND....cannot procrastinate anymore.

MUAH.

1 Comments:

At 2:18 AM, Blogger alex said...

Sick person better take alot of rest, okay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home