Friday, August 31, 2007

What's for Dinner?

Ah dearie Blig, I'm in such a better mood today. After having 1.5 days of rest-called in a sickie....I'm finally better on a friday evening, Merdeka day. Did lots of catchup- in terms of rest, friends chat,cleaning, unpaid bills, ....in short, errands! My throat is still a little sore, but manageable. Honey n Lemon really does the trick in soothing the throat....not cure it,but soothe it, in times of *uhuk uhuk*

What's for dinner tonight?
I've got frozen shepard's pie in the oven
Quick and easy stir fry vegie...not sure what the name is, but the silky-very-troublesome-to-wash vegie that I like. Should be spinach.
And I've got pasta sauce+mince chicken
All these to go with rice/pasta.

If we do not eat the abovementioned with rice, I shall re-use the rice, turn it into fried rice over the weekend.Also, the leftover pasta sauce should go well with steamed tofu I bought on Thurs! Elaine shall call me silai as much as she wants, but I do enjoy food.So, in order to eat em,I've gotta learn to cook em!

I wanna learn more recipes.Last wed, I made a small accomplishment in terms of changing the usual menu. It was fried chicken. Yum. I need the courage to try new stuff... No Myin, not much baking these days. It's more of a survival thing- -

I've decided not to post Long Term Friends part 2.After chatting w Fadz for hrs this morning, jelak la..ckp pasal diorang je! hehehe.

One more thing: we've gotta move. Found a place (finally!) closer to the station,but further from the bus loop-where I normally catch a bus every morning to work. :( But it's a darling ol' house.Very cozy...bigger than this unit I'm in!Yay! I can imagine myself holding music classes in the living room!! I have to inform my friends over here on the change of address - and all the utility reconnection n stuff.Sigh.Time to move.....it's time! Bilerla aku nak beli umah ni....haiih..takde duit oi..

Last Yr, Annie&Alx, SHooi&Knny got married.This yr, FM&BK getting married, Ad&Wife, Wli&LJin,Krn&Dan .Next yr,Fadz&Ep,hopefully,ML&HX,hopefully,other kwn-kwn like FChin&GW, etc etc. I wanna go for their wedding man.... how I wish I was nearer.Can go n sibuk-sibuk.But if I wanna go back each time to attend a wedding...that would be impossible!!!Unless someone sponsors me laaa...saper nak seponser?!

Ok...start to berangan angan....
hari ni byk ckp bahasa..... rindu jgak! It feels like some kind of secret language now,something I can speak and use whenver I don't want anyone to know over here.The only problem is to get someone who knows this language as I do over here..*scratches head* ..Fadil......(>.<)........

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home