Saturday, August 25, 2007

My Long-Term Friends (In terms of yrs)

Blig-

I just thought of something recently. It's such a beautiful day outside today but yikes,I have to confine myself in this room and get on with my work. It's a quarantine day for me, and I aim to at least catch up with my -very lagged- studies. I give myself 3 hrs to complete M1. After that- give myself a treat- a run around the field-2rounds!!

Just a quick one: I'd like to reminisce about two dear friends of mine-and the meaning of sisters.Thanks Fadz & Linie for sticking w me all thru d yrs....gone thru ups,hills n valleys, celebrate victories and gently walk through tough times. Be by my side thru dark days.

1) How we used to sit under the scorching hot sun eating nasi lemak and playing catch at the tender age of 7-9. Then pour cold water down ones' back, or even ice, from our plastic filled air bandung or something. After which we got caught by our teacher (MrsHw),who gave us a long lecture,after which we conveniently forgotten...
2) Fadz n I used to go for MrsS's tution,just the two of us in the corner of her dark living room.
3) How I used to copy Linie's handwriting because I envy them so. I used to demand for her pen so that I could write exactly like hers, but failed miserably.
4) How Linie n I used to write n write and write and write for hours, passing notes during class and gossiping about anything and everything under the sun. After which,we would fight over who gets to keep those papers, enjoy the pleasure of reading it at home.
5) How she used to tell me that she wanted to become an astraunaut and me looking oh-so-wow by her ambition. Linie? She wanted to become a journalist...
6) How I used to tell her that music/band was my life...n how softball & taekwondo dominate Fadzs....and how Linie used to give in to my incessant complaints-
7) I still remember the day I took Fadz' blue framed spectacles to wear in Melacca,and left it by the swing only to discover it missing when we were on our way back.She did not utter anything, I wasn't scolded or anything, but we both missed that blue-framed spectacles which we both adore.
8) How we never argued much, but laughed heaps. And still do.
9) The time when Fadz realizes that the world is round! wakakkakaaka...
10) Our trio meetup after years of promises and the heart wrenching breakup that day. How we visited each others' house, met our parents, talked n talked n talked n talked........

I could go on n on n on ....but I need to study now. I'm sure to have part2 of this blog. Stay tuned....bestnyeeeee!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home