Wednesday, August 22, 2007

22 August 2007

Dear Blig,

Just thought of popping by. Woke up early this morning because I slept at 9 yesterday.Was really tired yesterday-- glad I had enough sleep!Looked at a place yesterday and it looks good. Hopefully we nailed this one!!

I'm so way behind schedulee man....I'm so freaking worried now.Yikes!
Pray:
1)This second half of the year goes smoothlyyyyyy...
2)I stay calm!!!!
3)After this,it's true holiday!!
4)Count my blessings lerr.
5)Visit mrK, and I wanna go to Wbton in Nov-say my thks.
6)Play the pianoooooo..... study up Gd8 syllabus. Thx to my student for giving me the opportunity. Nxt yr, I wanna start teaching from home now. Yippe!!
7)Roof ooooooo

Ohh.I had Indonesian food yesterday - like nasi campur...woh,the chicken rendang is HOTTTT!! My tummy's burning now. Thx Fdl for bringing us there!!! Yippe!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home